ElleBARRE: Our classic ElleBARRE class is an extreme fitness method founded on the technique of dance, the mind/body aspect of yoga, and the precision and core integration of Pilates. Barre produces lengthening and chiseling results fast using small isolated holds with tiny movements and tremendous mental connection.
ElleBARRE Advanced: Our Advanced class follows the same format as our regular class, however Advanced will challenge you with longer holds, deeper positions, quicker transitions, & more advanced moves. A minimum of at least 10 regular classes are recommended before entering this class.
Elle Fire: Fire is a great class for experienced Barre clients. It relies heavily on the client’s proven technique, flexibility, & strength. It includes full range of motion moves, quick transitions, elements of cardio, and advanced dynamic stretching. A minimum of at least 10 Barre classes is recommended before entering this class.
ElleBARRE Cardio: ElleBARRE Cardio combines classic barre method with Tabata, which is a four minute round of high intensity interval training! During the four minutes clients will preform 20 seconds bursts of maximal effort and 10 seconds off. It has been proven to burn fat in less time than steady state cardio. Efficient fat burn for less time combined with classic thigh, seat and floor work can be a huge fat shredder! This class is great for all levels of fitness 1. because you can do anything for 20 seconds and 2. we will always show you ways to make the movements less intense and lower impact! Clients love this hard yet do-able fat burner!!!!
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME.
- First time clients please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of your first class in order to fill out paperwork.
- You do NOT have to wear socks or shoes – bare feet, grippy toe sox, or Vibram FiveFingers are all allowed.
- No one permitted once weights are returned and door is closed.
- TALKING IN CLASS NOT PERMITTED.
- Cell phones in class are not permitted
- Please follow the directions of the instructor. Do not modify or do variations unless you are instructed.
- Please wipe mats at the end of class, return all equipment back to its place.
- If you schedule classes and fail to show up or fail to cancel within 4 hours of the class they will be deducted. The only exception to this is school cancellations.
These classroom rules are to ensure your safety and the safety and experience of others in class. Thank you for understanding!